Dependencies: A Mathematica package for computing algebraic relations of C-finite sequences and multi-sequences.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Feng, Ruyong: On the computation of the Galois group of linear difference equations (2018)
- Kilic, E.; Prodinger, H.: Sums of products of generalized Fibonacci and Lucas numbers (2015)
- Maza, Marc Moreno; Xiao, Rong: Degree and dimension estimates for invariant ideals of $P$-solvable recurrences (2014)
- Schneider, Carsten: Simplifying multiple sums in difference fields (2013)
- Zeilberger, Doron: The $C$-finite ansatz (2013)
- Kovács, Laura: A complete invariant generation approach for P-solvable loops (2010)
- Kauers, Manuel: Solving difference equations whose coefficients are not transcendental (2008)
- Kauers, Manuel; Zimmermann, Burkhard: Computing the algebraic relations of $C$-finite sequences and multisequences (2008)
- Kovács, Laura: Invariant generation for P-solvable loops with assignments (2008)