Remote computing services via e-mail. 0/1-Polytopes. By sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the following body: 01poly [OPTIONS] you get information about 01-polytopes of dimension 2-6 with desired properties. This information is obtained by a search in a database generated by complete enumeration. For more information see my publication No 21 Extremal Properties of 0/1-Polytopes of Dimension 5. The output includes the polytope(s) as bitvector (e.g. a 1 for every vertex of the set, order (0,..,0) to (1,..,1)), with additional information like the number of equivalence classes and their cardinalities. All known polytopes can immediately be accessed by their unique magic number.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Fiorini, Samuel; Fisikopoulos, Vissarion; Macchia, Marco: Two-level polytopes with a prescribed facet (2016)
- Bohn, Adam; Faenza, Yuri; Fiorini, Samuel; Fisikopoulos, Vissarion; Macchia, Marco; Pashkovich, Kanstantsin: Enumeration of 2-level polytopes (2015)
- Chen, William Y. C.; Guo, Peter L.: Equivalence classes of full-dimensional 0/1-polytopes with many vertices (2014)
- Baumeister, Barbara; Haase, Christian; Nill, Benjamin; Paffenholz, Andreas: On permutation polytopes (2009)
- Werner, Axel: Linear constraints on face numbers of polytopes (2009)
- Gillmann, Rafael; Kaibel, Volker: Revlex-initial 0/1-polytopes (2006)
- Kaski, Petteri; Östergård, Patric R. J.: Classification algorithms for codes and designs (2006)
- Kaibel, Volker: On the expansion of graphs of 0/1-polytopes (2004)
- Gawrilow, Ewgenij; Joswig, Michael: polymake: an approach to modular software design in computational geometry (2001)
- Aichholzer, Oswin: Extremal properties of 0/1-polytopes of dimension 5 (2000)
- Fleiner, Tamás; Kaibel, Volker; Rote, Günter: Upper bounds on the maximal number of facets of 0/1-polytopes (2000)