The data description toolbox wants to provide tools, classifiers and evaluation functions for the research of one-class classification (or data description). In dd_tools it is possible to define special one-class datasets and one-class classifiers. Furthermore, the toolbox provides methods for generating artificial outliers, estimating the different errors the classifiers make (false positive and false negative errors), estimating the ROC curve, the AUC (Area under the ROC curve) error, the precision-recall curve and mean precision, and many classifiers. The toolbox is an extension of the PRTools toolbox, in which Matlab objects for prmapping and prdataset are defined. The data description toolbox uses these objects and their methods, but extends (and sometimes restricts) it to one-class classification. This means, that before you can use it to its full potential, you need to know a bit about PRTools. When you are completely new to pattern recognition, Matlab or PRTools, please familiarize yourself a bit with them first.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Manukyan, Artür; Ceyhan, Elvan: Classification of imbalanced data with a geometric digraph family (2016)
- Mefraz Khan, Naimul; Ksantini, Riadh; Shafiq Ahmad, Imran; Guan, Ling: Covariance-guided one-class support vector machine (2014) ioport
- Rajasegarar, Sutharshan; Gluhak, Alexander; Ali Imran, Muhammad; Nati, Michele; Moshtaghi, Masud; Leckie, Christopher; Palaniswami, Marimuthu: Ellipsoidal neighbourhood outlier factor for distributed anomaly detection in resource constrained networks (2014) ioport
- Rajasegarar, Sutharshan; Leckie, Christopher; Palaniswami, Marimuthu: Hyperspherical cluster based distributed anomaly detection in wireless sensor networks (2014) ioport
- Désir, Chesner; Bernard, Simon; Petitjean, Caroline; Heutte, Laurent: One class random forests (2013) ioport
- Huang, Guangxin; Chen, Huafu; Zhou, Zhongli; Yin, Feng; Guo, Ke: Two-class support vector data description (2011)
- Park, Chiwoo; Huang, Jianhua Z.; Ding, Yu: A computable plug-in estimator of minimum volume sets for novelty detection (2010)
- Villalba, Sarah Jane Michael Santiago D.; Cunningham, Pádraig: An evaluation of dimension reduction techniques for one-class classification (2007) ioport