Drools is a Business Rules Management System (BRMS) solution. It provides a core Business Rules Engine (BRE), a web authoring and rules management application (Drools Workbench) and an Eclipse IDE plugin for core development.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Shinnar, Avraham; Siméon, Jér^ome: A branding strategy for business types (2016)
- Dockins, Robert; Tolmach, Andrew: suppl: a flexible language for policies (2014)
- Füller, Matthias; Nüßer, Willi; Rustemeyer, Thomas: Context driven process selection and integration of mobile and pervasive systems (2012)
- Szydło, Tomasz; Zieliński, Krzysztof: Adaptive enterprise service bus (2012)
- Schönberg, Christian; Weitl, Franz; Freitag, Burkhard: Verifying the consistency of web-based technical documentations (2011)
- Holzmann, Clemens; Ferscha, Alois: A framework for utilizing qualitative spatial relations between networked embedded systems (2010)
- Nalepa, Grzegorz J.; Ligęza, Antoni: The HeKatE methodology. Hybrid engineering of intelligent systems (2010)