R package emoa: Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization Algorithms. Collection of building blocks for the design and analysis of evolutionary multiobjective optimization algorithms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Mickaël Binois and Victor Picheny: GPareto: An R Package for Gaussian-Process-Based Multi-Objective Optimization and Analysis (2019) not zbMATH
- de Siqueira, E. C.; Souza, M. J. F.; de Souza, S. R.: A multi-objective variable neighborhood search algorithm for solving the hybrid flow shop problem (2018)
- Mavrotas, George; Florios, Kostas; Figueira, José Rui: An improved version of a core based algorithm for the multi-objective multi-dimensional knapsack problem: a computational study and comparison with meta-heuristics (2015)
- Picheny, Victor: Multiobjective optimization using Gaussian process emulators via stepwise uncertainty reduction (2015)
- Martín, D.; Rosete, A.; Alcalá-Fdez, J.; Herrera, F.: QAR-CIP-NSGA-II: a new multi-objective evolutionary algorithm to mine quantitative association rules (2014) ioport