A software package for Mori dream spaces. Mori dream spaces form a large example class of algebraic varieties, comprising the well-known toric varieties. We provide a first software package for the explicit treatment of Mori dream spaces and demonstrate its use by presenting basic sample computations. The software package is accompanied by a Cox ring database which delivers defining data for Cox rings and Mori dream spaces in a suitable format. As an application of the package, we determine the common Cox ring for the symplectic resolutions of a certain quotient singularity investigated by Bellamy-Schedler and Donten-Bury-Wiśniewski.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Arzhantsev, Ivan; Braun, Lukas; Hausen, Jürgen; Wrobel, Milena: Log terminal singularities, platonic tuples and iteration of Cox rings (2018)
- Fahrner, Anne: Algorithms for embedded monoids and base point free problems (2018)
- Donten-Bury, Maria; Keicher, Simon: Computing resolutions of quotient singularities (2017)
- Bechtold, Benjamin; Hausen, Jürgen; Huggenberger, Elaine; Nicolussi, Michele: On terminal Fano 3-folds with 2-torus action (2016)
- Derenthal, Ulrich; Hausen, Jürgen; Heim, Armand; Keicher, Simon; Laface, Antonio: Cox rings of cubic surfaces and Fano threefolds (2015)
- Hausen, Jürgen; Keicher, Simon: A software package for Mori dream spaces (2015)
- Juergen Hausen, Simon Keicher: A software package for Mori dream spaces (2014) arXiv