PLS_Toolbox software is the world’s most extensive suite of essential and advanced chemometric multivariate analysis tools for use within the MATLAB® computational environment. Not a MATLAB® user? Many of the same powerful tools area available with our stand-alone product, Solo. PLS_Toolbox provides a unified graphical interface and over 300 tools for use in a wide variety of technical areas. It takes its name from the Partial Least Squares (PLS) regression method, which has become the standard calibration method in many calibration and modelling applications, but offers so much more. It contains all the software tools chemical engineers, analytical chemists and other analysis-driven scientists require to fully utilize their data and build predictive models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Rowley, Hazel V.; Geschke, Arne; Lenzen, Manfred: A practical approach for estimating weights of interacting criteria from profile sets (2015)
- Grasedyck, Lars; Kressner, Daniel; Tobler, Christine: A literature survey of low-rank tensor approximation techniques (2013)
- Alcala, Carlos F.; Qin, S.Joe: Reconstruction-based contribution for process monitoring (2009)
- Kolda, Tamara G.; Bader, Brett W.: Tensor decompositions and applications (2009)
- Vannucci, M.; Brown, P.J.; Fearn, T.: A decision theoretical approach to wavelet regression on curves with a high number of regressors (2003)