Algorithm AS 89: The Upper Tail Probabilities of Spearman’s Rho.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Norton, Anderson; Boyce, Steven; Ulrich, Catherine; Phillips, Nathan: Students’ units coordination activity: a cross-sectional analysis (2015)
- Nadarajah, Saralees: A bivariate distribution with gamma and beta marginals with application to drought data (2009)
- Nadarajah, Saralees: Laplace random variables with application to price indices (2009)
- Zovko, Ilija I.; Farmer, J.Doyne: Correlations and clustering in the trading of members of the London Stock Exchange (2007)
- van de Wiel, M.A.; Di Bucchianico, A.: Fast computation of the exact null distribution of Spearman’s $\rho$ and Page’s $L$ statistic for samples with and without ties (2001)