A Rational Krylov Toolbox for MATLAB. The Rational Krylov Toolbox contains MATLAB implementations of Ruhe’s rational Krylov sequence method, algorithms for the implicit and explicit relocation of the poles of a rational Krylov space, and an implementation of RKFIT, a robust algorithm for rational least squares fitting.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Fasi, Massimiliano; Iannazzo, Bruno: Computing the weighted geometric mean of two large-scale matrices and its inverse times a vector (2018)
- Beckermann, Bernhard; Townsend, Alex: On the singular values of matrices with displacement structure (2017)
- Berljafa, Mario; Güttel, Stefan: Parallelization of the rational Arnoldi algorithm (2017)
- Berljafa, Mario; Güttel, Stefan: The RKFIT algorithm for nonlinear rational approximation (2017)
- Güttel, Stefan; Tisseur, Françoise: The nonlinear eigenvalue problem (2017)
- Güttel, Stefan; Nakatsukasa, Yuji: Scaled and squared subdiagonal Padé approximation for the matrix exponential (2016)
- Berljafa, Mario; Güttel, Stefan: Generalized rational Krylov decompositions with an application to rational approximation (2015)
Further publications can be found at: http://guettel.com/rktoolbox/guide/html/index.html#18