Jython is an implementation of the Python programming language designed to run on the Java platform.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Wang, Y.; Sigurdsson, J.K.; Atzberger, P.J.: Fluctuating hydrodynamics methods for dynamic coarse-grained implicit-solvent simulations in LAMMPS (2016)
- S.V. Chekanov: HepSim: a repository with predictions for high-energy physics experiments (2014) arXiv
- Biggar, Paul; De Vries, Edsko; Gregg, David: A practical solution for achieving language compatibility in scripting language compilers (2012) ioport
- Chekanov, D. S.: Scientific data analysis using Jython scripting and Java (2010)
- Denker, Marcus; Ducasse, Stéphane; Tanter, Éric: Runtime bytecode transformation for Smalltalk (2006)