GAP package FR. Computations with functionally recursive groups.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Bartholdi, Laurent: Algorithmic decidability of Engel’s property for automaton groups (2016)
- Klimann, Ines: Automaton semigroups: the two-state case. (2016)
- Klimann, Ines; Picantin, Matthieu; Savchuk, Dmytro: Orbit automata as a new tool to attack the order problem in automaton groups (2016)
- Nekrashevych, Volodymyr: Mating, paper folding, and an endomorphism of $\mathbb PC^2$ (2016)
- Cordwell, Kristin; Gilbertson, Selina; Nuechterlein, Nicholas; Pilgrim, Kevin M.; Pinella, Samantha: On the classification of critically fixed rational maps (2015)
- Hartung, René: Algorithms for finitely $L$-presented groups and their applications to some self-similar groups. (2013)
- Haïssinsky, Peter; Pilgrim, Kevin M.: An algebraic characterization of expanding Thurston maps (2012)
- Bartholdi, Laurent; Eick, Bettina; Hartung, René: A nilpotent quotient algorithm for certain infinitely presented groups and its applications. (2008)