R package Interval: Weighted Logrank Tests and NPMLE for Interval Censored Data. R package. Functions to fit nonparametric survival curves, plot them, and perform logrank or Wilcoxon type tests.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Célia Touraine and Thomas Gerds and Pierre Joly: SmoothHazard: An R Package for Fitting Regression Models to Interval-Censored Observations of Illness-Death Models (2017)
- Reynkens, Tom; Verbelen, Roel; Beirlant, Jan; Antonio, Katrien: Modelling censored losses using splicing: a global fit strategy with mixed Erlang and extreme value distributions (2017)
- Boruvka, Audrey; Cook, Richard J.: A Cox-Aalen model for interval-censored data (2015)
- Tomazella, V.L.D.; Nadarajah, S.: Estimation of parameters in Laplace distributions with interval censored data (2015)
- Abd-Elfattah, Ehab; Butler, Ronald: Saddlepoint approximations for rank-invariant permutation tests and confidence intervals with interval-censoring (2014)
- Chan, Ngai Hang; Chen, Kun; Yau, Chun Yip: On the Bartlett correction of empirical likelihood for Gaussian long-memory time series (2014)
- Dümbgen, Lutz; Rufibach, Kaspar; Schuhmacher, Dominic: Maximum-likelihood estimation of a log-concave density based on censored data (2014)