SAFD - an R package for statistical analysis of fuzzy data in towards advanced data analysis by combining soft computing and statistics. SAFD: Statistical Analysis of Fuzzy Data. The aim of the package is to provide some basic functions for doing statistics with one dimensional Fuzzy Data (in the form of polygonal fuzzy numbers). In particular, the package contains functions for the basic operations on the class of fuzzy numbers (sum, scalar product, mean, median, Hukuhara difference) as well as for calculating (Bertoluzza) distance, sample variance, sample covariance, and the Dempster-Shafer (levelwise) histogram. Moreover a function to simulate fuzzy random variables, bootstrap tests for the equality of means, and a function to do linear regression given trapezoidal fuzzy data is included. Version 1.0 fixes some bugs of previous versions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Blanco-Fernández, Angela; Liao, T.Warren: A bootstrap factorial ANOVA for random intervals (2015)
- Blanco-Fernández, A.; Casals, M.R.; Colubi, A.; Corral, N.; García-Bárzana, M.; Gil, M.A.; González-Rodríguez, G.; López, M.T.; Lubiano, M.A.; Montenegro, M.; Ramos-Guajardo, A.B.; de la Rosa de Sáa, S.; Sinova, B.: Rejoinder on ”A distance-based statistical analysis of fuzzy number-valued data” (2014)
- Couso, Inés; Dubois, Didier: Statistical reasoning with set-valued information: ontic vs. epistemic views (2014)
- Casals, María Rosa; Corral, Norberto; Gil, María Ángeles; López, María Teresa; Lubiano, María Asunción; Montenegro, Manuel; Naval, Gloria; Salas, Antonia: Bertoluzza et al.’s metric as a basis for analyzing fuzzy data (2013)
- de la Rosa de Sáa, Sara; Gil, María Ángeles; López García, María Teresa; Lubiano, María Asunción: Fuzzy rating vs. fuzzy conversion scales: an empirical comparison through the MSE (2013)
- Sinova, Beatriz; Gil, María Ángeles; Colubi, Ana; Van Aelst, Stefan: The median of a random fuzzy number. The 1-norm distance approach (2012)