Linear Time Frequency Analysis Toolbox
The Linear Time Frequency Analysis Toolbox is a Matlab/Octave toolbox for computational time-frequency analysis. It is intended both as an educational and computational tool. The toolbox provides the basic Gabor, Wilson and MDCT transform along with routines for constructing windows (lter prototypes) and routines for manipulating coe cients. It also provides a bunch of demo scripts devoted either to demonstrating the main functions of the toolbox, or to exemplify their use in specic signal processing applications. In this paper we describe the used algorithms, their mathematical background as well as some signal processing applications.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Berra, Michele; Bulai, Iulia Martina; Cordero, Elena; Nicola, Fabio: Gabor frames of Gaussian beams for the Schrödinger equation (2017)
- Omer, H.; Torrésani, B.: Time-frequency and time-scale analysis of deformed stationary processes, with application to non-stationary sound modeling (2017)
- Průša, Zdeněk; Søndergaard, Peter L.; Rajmic, Pavel: Discrete wavelet transforms in the large time-frequency analysis toolbox for MATLAB/GNU Octave (2016)
- Balazs, P.; Stoeva, D.T.: Representation of the inverse of a frame multiplier (2015)
- Ricaud, Benjamin; Stempfel, Guillaume; Torrésani, Bruno; Wiesmeyr, Christoph; Lachambre, Hélène; Onchis, Darian: An optimally concentrated Gabor transform for localized time-frequency components (2014)
- Søndergaard, Peter L.: Efficient algorithms for the discrete Gabor transform with a long FIR window (2012)
- Søndergaard, Peter L.; Torrésani, Bruno; Balazs, Peter: The linear time frequency analysis toolbox (2012)
- Balazs, P.; Dörfler, M.; Jaillet, F.; Holighaus, N.; Velasco, G.: Theory, implementation and applications of nonstationary Gabor frames (2011)