CRNTWin. The chemical reaction network toolbox.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Conradi, Carsten; Shiu, Anne: A global convergence result for processive multisite phosphorylation systems (2015)
- Knight, Daniel; Shinar, Guy; Feinberg, Martin: Sharper graph-theoretical conditions for the stabilization of complex reaction networks (2015)
- Joshi, Badal: Complete characterization by multistationarity of fully open networks with one non-flow reaction (2013)
- Joshi, Badal; Shiu, Anne: Atoms of multistationarity in chemical reaction networks (2013)
- Zakharova, A.; Nikoloski, Z.; Koseska, A.: Dimensionality reduction of bistable biological systems (2013)
- Feliu, Elisenda; Wiuf, Carsten: Preclusion of switch behavior in networks with mass-action kinetics (2012)
- Shinar, Guy; Feinberg, Martin: Concordant chemical reaction networks (2012)
- Shinar, Guy; Feinberg, Martin: Design principles for robust biochemical reaction networks: what works, what cannot work, and what might almost work (2011)
- Conradi, Carsten; Flockerzi, Dietrich; Raisch, Jörg: Multistationarity in the activation of a MAPK: parametrizing the relevant region in parameter space (2008)
- Feinberg, Martin: Multiple steady states for chemical reaction networks of deficiency one (1995)