R package. GenOrd: Simulation of Discrete Random Variables with Given Correlation Matrix and Marginal Distributions. A gaussian copula based procedure for generating samples from discrete random variables with prescribed correlation matrix and marginal distributions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Dobler, Dennis; Friedrich, Sarah; Pauly, Markus: Nonparametric MANOVA in meaningful effects (2020)
- Barbiero, Alessandro: Estimating a multivariate model with discrete Weibull margins (2017)
- Barbiero, Alessandro; Ferrari, Pier Alda: An R package for the simulation of correlated discrete variables (2017)
- Demirtas, Hakan; Ahmadian, Robab; Atis, Sema; Can, Fatma Ezgi; Ercan, Ilker: A nonnormal look at polychoric correlations: modeling the change in correlations before and after discretization (2016)
- Rospleszcz, Susanne; Janitza, Silke; Boulesteix, Anne-Laure: Categorical variables with many categories are preferentially selected in bootstrap-based model selection procedures for multivariable regression models (2016)
- Arboretti, Rosa; Bonnini, Stefano; Corain, Livio; Salmaso, Luigi: A permutation approach for ranking of multivariate populations (2014)