Benchmarking: Benchmark and Frontier Analysis Using DEA and SFA. Methods for frontier analysis, Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), under different technology assumptions (fdh, vrs, drs, crs, irs, add/frh, and fdh+), and using different efficiency measures (input based, output based, hyperbolic graph, additive, super, and directional efficiency). Peers and slacks are available, partial price information can be included, and optimal cost, revenue and profit can be calculated. Evaluation of mergers is also supported. Methods for graphing the technology sets are also included. There is also support comparative methods based on Stochastic Frontier Analyses (SFA). In general, the methods can be used to solve not only standard models, but also many other model variants. It complements the book, Bogetoft and Otto, Benchmarking with DEA, SFA, and R, Springer-Verlag, 2011, but can of course also be used as a stand-alone package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Bogetoft, Peter; Hougaard, Jens Leth; Smilgins, Aleksandrs: Applied cost allocation: the DEA-Aumann-Shapley approach (2016)
- Gómez-Calvet, Roberto; Conesa, David; Gómez-Calvet, Ana Rosa; Tortosa-Ausina, Emili: On the dynamics of eco-efficiency performance in the European Union (2016)
- Wanke, Peter F.; Pestana Barros, Carlos: Evaluating returns to scale and convexity in DEA via bootstrap: a case study with Brazilian port terminals (2016)
- Cesaroni, Giovanni; Giovannola, Daniele: Average-cost efficiency and optimal scale sizes in non-parametric analysis (2015)
- Tone, K.; Tsutsui, M.: How to deal with non-convex frontiers in data envelopment analysis (2015)
- Hougaard, Jens Leth; Baležentis, Tomas: Fuzzy efficiency without convexity (2014) ioport
- Asmild, Mette; Hougaard, Jens Leth; Kronborg, Dorte: Do efficiency scores depend on input mix? A statistical test and empirical illustration (2013)
- Papakonstantinou, Athanasios; Bogetoft, Peter: Short communication: DEA based auctions simulations (2013)
- Bogetoft, Peter; Otto, Lars: Benchmarking with DEA, SFA, and R. (2011)