R package pdfCluster: Cluster analysis via nonparametric density estimation. The package performs cluster analysis via nonparametric density estimation. Operationally, the kernel method is used throughout to estimate the density. Diagnostics methods for evaluating the quality of the clustering are available. The package includes also a routine to estimate the probability density function obtained by the kernel method, given a set of data with arbitrary dimensions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Azzalini, Adelchi; Menardi, Giovanna: Density-based clustering with non-continuous data (2016)
- Foss, Alex; Markatou, Marianthi; Ray, Bonnie; Heching, Aliza: A semiparametric method for clustering mixed data (2016)
- Wang, Xuxu; Wang, Yong: Nonparametric multivariate density estimation using mixtures (2015)
- Menardi, Giovanna; Azzalini, Adelchi: An advancement in clustering via nonparametric density estimation (2014)
- Adelchi Azzalini, Giovanna Menardi: Clustering Via Nonparametric Density Estimation: the R Package pdfCluster (2013) arXiv