NACLab: A Matlab Toolbox for Numerical Algebraic Computation. Accurate numerical solutions of hypersensitive algebraic problems from approximate data. Intuitive polynomial computation interface in Matlab. Soving linear equation L(z) = b directly from linear transformation L even if it is rank-deficient, without matrix input from the use. NAClab features convenient WYSIWYG polynomial input, output and manipulations, solving linear equations directly from linear transformations, and solving nonlinear least squares problem with Gauss-Newtion iterations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Boralevi, Ada; van Doornmalen, Jasper; Draisma, Jan; Hochstenbach, Michiel E.; Plestenjak, Bor: Uniform determinantal representations (2017)
- Plestenjak, Bor: Minimal determinantal representations of bivariate polynomials (2017)
- Wu, Wenyuan; Zeng, Zhonggang: The numerical factorization of polynomials (2017)
- Chen, Liping; Han, Lixing; Zhou, Liangmin: Computing tensor eigenvalues via homotopy methods (2016)
- Plestenjak, Bor; Hochstenbach, Michiel E.: Roots of bivariate polynomial systems via determinantal representations (2016)
- Zeng, Zhonggang; Li, Tien-Yien: Naclab: a Matlab toolbox for numerical algebraic computation (2013) ioport