SPR Supertrees is a software package for computing supertrees that minimize the SPR distance. SPR Supertrees is available as C++ source code under the GNU GPL v3. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; See the README for details.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Billey, Sara C.; Konvalinka, Matjaž; Matsen, Frederick A. IV: On the enumeration of tanglegrams and tangled chains (2017)
- Chen, Jianer; Shi, Feng; Wang, Jianxin: Approximating maximum agreement forest on multiple binary trees (2016)
- Kelk, Steven; Fischer, Mareike; Moulton, Vincent; Wu, Taoyang: Reduction rules for the maximum parsimony distance on phylogenetic trees (2016)
- Kelk, Steven; van Iersel, Leo; Scornavacca, Celine; Weller, Mathias: Phylogenetic incongruence through the lens of monadic second order logic (2016)
- Shi, Feng; Feng, Qilong; You, Jie; Wang, Jianxin: Improved approximation algorithm for maximum agreement forest of two rooted binary phylogenetic trees (2016)
- Whidden, Chris; Beiko, Robert G.; Zeh, Norbert: Fixed-parameter and approximation algorithms for maximum agreement forests of multifurcating trees (2016)