R package. aod: Analysis of Overdispersed Data. This package provides a set of functions to analyse overdispersed counts or proportions. Most of the methods are already available elsewhere but are scattered in different packages. The proposed functions should be considered as complements to more sophisticated methods such as generalized estimating equations (GEE) or generalized linear mixed effect models (GLMM).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Sáez-Castillo, Antonio J.; Conde-Sánchez, Antonio: Detecting over- and under-dispersion in zero inflated data with the hyper-Poisson regression model (2017)
- Sheng Luo; Yong Chen; Xiao Su; Haitao Chu: mmeta: An R Package for Multivariate Meta-Analysis (2014)
- Tran, Tony; Yazdanparast, Aida; Suess, Eric A.: Effect of oil spill on birds: a graphical assay of the deepwater horizon oil spill’s impact on birds (2014)
- Olive, David J.: Plots for generalized additive models (2013)
- Hunt, Daniel L.; Cheng, Cheng; Pounds, Stanley: The beta-binomial distribution for estimating the number of false rejections in microarray gene expression studies (2009)