JSR: a toolbox to compute the joint spectral radius. The Joint Spectral Radius of a set of matrices characterizes the maximal asymptotic rate of growth of a product of matrices taken in this set, when the length of the product increases. It is known to be very hard to compute. In recent years, many different methods have been proposed to approximate it. These methods have different advantages, depending on the application considered, the type of matrices considered, the desired accuracy or running time, etc. The goal of this toolbox is to provide the practioner with the best available methods, and propose an easy tool for the researcher to compare the different methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Ahmadi, Amir Ali; Jungers, Raphaël M.: Lower bounds on complexity of Lyapunov functions for switched linear systems (2016)
- Ogura, Masaki; Preciado, Victor M.; Jungers, Raphaël M.: Efficient method for computing lower bounds on the $p$-radius of switched linear systems (2016)
- Philippe, Matthew; Essick, Ray; Dullerud, Geir E.; Jungers, Raphaël M.: Stability of discrete-time switching systems with constrained switching sequences (2016)
- Protasov, Vladimir Y.; Jungers, Raphaël M.: Resonance and marginal instability of switching systems (2015)
- Ahmadi, Amir Ali; Jungers, Raphaël M.; Parrilo, Pablo A.; Roozbehani, Mardavij: Joint spectral radius and path-complete graph Lyapunov functions (2014)
- Jungers, Raphaël M.; Cicone, Antonio; Guglielmi, Nicola: Lifted polytope methods for computing the joint spectral radius (2014)
- Ogura, M.; Martin, C.F.: A limit formula for joint spectral radius with $p$-radius of probability distributions (2014)
- Vankeerberghen, Guillaume; Hendrickx, Julien; Jungers, Raphaël M.: JSR: a toolbox to compute the joint spectral radius (2014)
- Chang, Chia-Tche; Blondel, Vincent D.: An experimental study of approximation algorithms for the joint spectral radius (2013)