McBits: Fast Constant-Time Code-Based Cryptography. This paper presents extremely fast algorithms for code-based public-key cryptography, including full protection against timing attacks. For example, at a 2128 security level, this paper achieves a reciprocal decryption throughput of just 60493 cycles (plus cipher cost etc.) on a single Ivy Bridge core. These algorithms rely on an additive FFT for fast root computation, a transposed additive FFT for fast syndrome computation, and a sorting network to avoid cache-timing attacks.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Banegas, Gustavo; Barreto, Paulo S. L. M.; Boidje, Brice Odilon; Cayrel, Pierre-Louis; Dione, Gilbert Ndollane; Gaj, Kris; Gueye, Cheikh Thiécoumba; Haeussler, Richard; Klamti, Jean Belo; N’diaye, Ousmane; Nguyen, Duc Tri; Persichetti, Edoardo; Ricardini, Jefferson E.: DAGS: key encapsulation using dyadic GS codes (2018)
- Barreto, Paulo S. L. M.; Gueron, Shay; Güneysu, Tim; Misoczki, Rafael; Persichetti, Edoardo; Sendrier, Nicolas; Tillich, Jean-Pierre: CAKE: CODE-based algorithm for key encapsulation (2017)
- Cayrel, Pierre-Louis; Gueye, Cheikh Thiecoumba; Mboup, El Hadji Modou; Ndiaye, Ousmane; Persichetti, Edoardo: Efficient implementation of hybrid encryption from coding theory (2017)
- Stebila, Douglas; Mosca, Michele: Post-quantum key exchange for the Internet and the open quantum safe project (2017)
- Baldi, Marco; Bianchi, Marco; Chiaraluce, Franco; Rosenthal, Joachim; Schipani, Davide: Enhanced public key security for the McEliece cryptosystem (2016)
- Bernstein, Daniel J.; Chou, Tung: Faster binary-field multiplication and faster binary-field macs (2014)
- Bernstein, Daniel J.; Chou, Tung; Schwabe, Peter: McBits: fast constant-time code-based cryptography (2013)