Welcome to the Hydrologic Engineering Center’s (CEIWR-HEC) River Analysis System (HEC-RAS) website. This software allows the user to perform one-dimensional steady flow, one and two-dimensional unsteady flow calculations, sediment transport/mobile bed computations, and water temperature/water quality modeling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Marsili-Libelli, Stefano: Environmental systems analysis with MATLAB (2016) ioport
- Olivier Delestre, F. Darboux, Francois James, Carine Lucas, Christian Laguerre, Stephane Cordier: FullSWOF: A free software package for the simulation of shallow water flows (2014) arXiv
- Reddy, H.Prashanth; Chaudhry, M.Hanif; Imran, Jasim: Computation of gradually varied flow in compound open channel networks (2014)
- Garegnani, Giulia; Rosatti, Giorgio; Bonaventura, Luca: Free surface flows over mobile bed: mathematical analysis and numerical modeling of coupled and decoupled approaches (2011)
- Cea, L.; Vázquez-Cendón, M.E.: Unstructured finite volume discretization of two-dimensional depth-averaged shallow water equations with porosity (2010)