Operating manual for the EFFACET multiple objective linear programming package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Aurovillian, Alok; Zhang, Hong; Wiecek, Malgorzata M.: A bookkeeping strategy for multiple objective linear programs (1997)
- Steuer, Ralph E.: Non-fully resolved questions about the efficient/nondominated set (1997)
- Dauer, Jerald P.; Gallagher, Richard J.: A combined constraint-space, objective-space approach for determining high-dimensional maximal efficient faces of multiple objective linear programs (1996)
- Gallagher, Richard J.; Saleh, Ossama A.: A representation of an efficiency equivalent polyhedron for the objective set of a multiple objective linear program (1995)
- Steuer, Ralph E.: Random problem genertion and the computation of efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming (1994)
- Isermann, Heinz; Steuer, Ralph E.: Computational experience concerning payoff tables and minimum criterion values over the efficient set (1988)