HDF5 is a data model, library, and file format for storing and managing data. It supports an unlimited variety of datatypes, and is designed for flexible and efficient I/O and for high volume and complex data. HDF5 is portable and is extensible, allowing applications to evolve in their use of HDF5. The HDF5 Technology suite includes tools and applications for managing, manipulating, viewing, and analyzing data in the HDF5 format.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Jesus Carrete, Bjorn Vermeersch, Ankita Katre, Ambroise van Roekeghem, Tao Wang, Georg K. H. Madsen, Natalio Mingo: almaBTE: a solver of the space-time dependent Boltzmann transport equation for phonons in structured materials (2017) arXiv
- Ribés, Alejandro; Lorendeau, Benjamin; Jomier, Julien; Fournier, Yvan: In-situ visualization in computational fluid dynamics using open-source tools: Integration of Catalyst into \itCode_Saturne (2015)
- Cores, Iván; Rodríguez, Gabriel; Martín, Mará J.; González, Patricia; Osorio, Roberto R.: Improving scalability of application-level checkpoint-recovery by reducing checkpoint sizes (2013) ioport
- Wu, Kesheng; Bethel, E.Wes; Gu, Ming; Leinweber, David; Rübel, Oliver: A big data approach to analyzing market volatility (2013)
- Flaig, Cyril; Arbenz, Peter: A scalable memory efficient multigrid solver for micro-finite element analyses based on CT images (2011) ioport
- Kačeniauskas, Arnas; Kačianauskas, Rimantas; Maknickas, Algirdas; Markauskas, Darius: Computation and visualization of discrete particle systems on gLite-based grid (2011)
- De Buyl, Pierre: Numerical resolution of the Vlasov equation for the Hamiltonian mean-field model (2010)
- Linxweiler, Jan; Krafczyk, Manfred; Tölke, Jonas: Highly interactive computational steering for coupled 3D flow problems utilizing multiple GPUs (2010)
- Ollivier-Gooch, Carl; Diachin, Lori; Shephard, Mark S.; Tautges, Timothy; Kraftcheck, Jason; Leung, Vitus; Luo, Xiaojuan; Miller, Mark: An interoperable, data-structure-neutral component for mesh query and manipulation (2010)
- Piernas-Canovas, Juan; Nieplocha, Jarek: Implementation and evaluation of active storage in modern parallel file systems (2010)
- Faerman, Marcio; Moore, Reagan; Cui, Yifeng; Hu, Yuanfang; Zhu, Jing; Minster, Bernard; Maechling, Philip: Managing large scale data for earthquake simulations (2007) ioport
- Makowski, Marek: Modeling paradigms applied to the analysis of European air quality (2000)