abc: Tools for Approximate Bayesian Computation (ABC). Implements several ABC algorithms for performing parameter estimation, model selection, and goodness-of-fit. Cross-validation tools are also available for measuring the accuracy of ABC estimates, and to calculate the misclassification probabilities of different models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Dennis Prangle: gk: An R Package for the g-and-k and generalised g-and-h Distributions (2017) arXiv
- Duforet-Frebourg, Nicolas; Slatkin, Montgomery: Isolation-by-distance-and-time in a stepping-stone model (2016)
- Straub, Daniel; Papaioannou, Iason; Betz, Wolfgang: Bayesian analysis of rare events (2016)
- Brand, Samuel P.C.; Tildesley, Michael J.; Keeling, Matthew J.: Rapid simulation of spatial epidemics: a spectral method (2015)
- Jabot, Franck: Why preferring parametric forecasting to nonparametric methods? (2015)
- Ross, Robert J.H.; Yates, C.A.; Baker, R.E.: Inference of cell-cell interactions from population density characteristics and cell trajectories on static and growing domains (2015)
- Blum, M.G.B.; Nunes, M.A.; Prangle, D.; Sisson, S.A.: A comparative review of dimension reduction methods in approximate Bayesian computation (2013)
- Marin, Jean-Michel; Pudlo, Pierre; Robert, Christian P.: Approximate Bayesian computational methods (2012)
- Peters, G.W.; Fan, Y.; Sisson, S.A.: On sequential Monte Carlo, partial rejection control and approximate Bayesian computation (2012)
- Mesterton-Gibbons, Mike; Gavrilets, Sergey; Gravner, Janko; Akçay, Erol: Models of coalition or alliance formation (2011)