assist: A Suite of R Functions Implementing Spline Smoothing Techniques. A comprehensive package for fitting various non-parametric/semi-parametric linear/nonlinear fixed/mixed smoothing spline models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Helwig, Nathaniel E.: Efficient estimation of variance components in nonparametric mixed-effects models with large samples (2016)
- Arribas-Gil, Ana; Bertin, Karine; Meza, Cristian; Rivoirard, Vincent: Lasso-type estimators for semiparametric nonlinear mixed-effects models estimation (2014)
- Shang, Zuofeng; Cheng, Guang: Local and global asymptotic inference in smoothing spline models (2013)
- Cheng, Chin-I.; Speckman, Paul L.: Bayesian smoothing spline analysis of variance (2012)
- Wand, M.P.: Book review of: Y. Wang, Smoothing splines. Methods and applications (2012)
- Connolly, Robert A.; Rendleman, Richard J.jun.: Skill, luck, and streaky play on the PGA tour (2008)