MATLAB Open curve fitting toolbox (cftool). The Curve Fitting app provides a flexible interface where you can interactively fit curves and surfaces to data and view plots. You can: Create, plot, and compare multiple fits. Use linear or nonlinear regression, interpolation, smoothing, and custom equations. View goodness-of-fit statistics, display confidence intervals and residuals, remove outliers and assess fits with validation data. Automatically generate code to fit and plot curves and surfaces, or export fits to the workspace for further analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Murthy, Abhishek; Islam, Md.Ariful; Smolka, Scott A.; Grosu, Radu: Computing compositional proofs of input-to-output stability using SOS optimization and $\delta$-decidability (2017)
- Nur Yilmaz, Gokce: A bit rate adaptation model for 3D video (2016) ioport
- Islam, Md.Ariful; Murthy, Abhishek; Bartocci, Ezio; Cherry, Elizabeth M.; Fenton, Flavio H.; Glimm, James; Smolka, Scott A.; Grosu, Radu: Model-order reduction of ion channel dynamics using approximate bisimulation (2015)
- Massone, Anna Maria; Perasso, Annalisa; Campi, Cristina; Beltrametti, Mauro C.: Profile detection in medical and astronomical images by means of the Hough transform of special classes of curves (2015)
- Moussa, H.; Benallal, M.A.; Goyet, C.; Lefèvre, N.; El Jai, M.C.; Guglielmi, V.; Touratier, F.: A comparison of multiple non-linear regression and neural network techniques for sea surface salinity estimation in the tropical Atlantic Ocean based on satellite data (2015)
- Skorohod, B.A.: Learning algorithms for neural networks and neuro-fuzzy systems with separable structures (2015)
- Stokes, Peter W.; Philippa, Bronson; Read, Wayne; White, Ronald D.: Efficient numerical solution of the time fractional diffusion equation by mapping from its Brownian counterpart (2015)