NUFFT - nonuniform FFT toolbox for Matlab.NUFFT Matlab toolbox that performs fast and accurate nonuniform FFT computations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Keiner, Jens; Kunis, Stefan; Potts, Daniel: Using NFFT 3 -- a software library for various nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms (2009)
- Fenn, Markus; Kunis, Stefan; Potts, Daniel: Fast evaluation of trigonometric polynomials from hyperbolic crosses (2006)
- Ma, Jianwei; Fenn, Markus: Combined complex ridgelet shrinkage and total variation minimization (2006)
- Fenn, M.; Steidl, G.: Fast NFFT based summation of radial functions (2004)
- Potts, Daniel; Steidl, Gabriele; Nieslony, Arthur: Fast convolution with radial kernels at nonequispaced knots (2004)