AWAST: The Anti-Windup Analysis & Synthesis Toolbox. This Toolbox contains a set of user-friendly routines to perform stability and performance analysis and design for anti-windup systems. The main routines are based on the implementation of recent analysis and synthesis results dedicated to saturated systems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Rehan, Muhammad; Khan, Abdul Qayyum; Abid, Muhammad; Iqbal, Naeem; Hussain, Babar: Anti-windup-based dynamic controller synthesis for nonlinear systems under input saturation (2013)
- Ge, Dongming; Sun, Guanghui; Karimi, Hamid Reza: Robust anti-windup control considering multiple design objectives (2012)
- Negi, Richa; Kar, Haranath; Purwar, Shubhi: Stability analysis of 2D discrete linear system described by the Fornasini-Marchesini second model with actuator saturation (2012)
- Kerr, Murray; Turner, Matthew C.; Villota, Elizabeth; Jayasuriya, Suhada; Postlethwaite, Ian: A robust anti-windup design procedure for SISO systems (2011)
- Dai, Dan; Hu, Tingshu; Teel, Andrew R.; Zaccarian, Luca: Output feedback design for saturated linear plants using deadzone loops (2009)
- Galeani, Sergio; Tarbouriech, Sophie; Turner, Matthew; Zaccarian, Luca: A tutorial on modern anti-windup design (2009)
- Roos, C.; Biannic, J.-M.: A convex characterization of dynamically-constrained anti-windup controllers (2008)