AWAST: The Anti-Windup Analysis & Synthesis Toolbox. This Toolbox contains a set of user-friendly routines to perform stability and performance analysis and design for anti-windup systems. The main routines are based on the implementation of recent analysis and synthesis results dedicated to saturated systems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Turner, Matthew C.; Kerr, Murray: A nonlinear modification for improving dynamic anti-windup compensation (2018)
- Boada, Josep; Prieur, Christophe; Tarbouriech, Sophie; Pittet, Christelle; Charbonnel, Catherine: Formation flying control for satellites: anti-windup based approach (2013)
- Rehan, Muhammad; Khan, Abdul Qayyum; Abid, Muhammad; Iqbal, Naeem; Hussain, Babar: Anti-windup-based dynamic controller synthesis for nonlinear systems under input saturation (2013)
- Ge, Dongming; Sun, Guanghui; Karimi, Hamid Reza: Robust anti-windup control considering multiple design objectives (2012)
- Leonov, G. A.; Andrievskii, B. R.; Kuznetsov, N. V.; Pogromskii, A. Yu.: Aircraft control with anti-windup compensation (2012)
- Negi, Richa; Kar, Haranath; Purwar, Shubhi: Stability analysis of 2D discrete linear system described by the Fornasini-Marchesini second model with actuator saturation (2012)
- Kerr, Murray; Turner, Matthew C.; Villota, Elizabeth; Jayasuriya, Suhada; Postlethwaite, Ian: A robust anti-windup design procedure for SISO systems (2011)
- Dai, Dan; Hu, Tingshu; Teel, Andrew R.; Zaccarian, Luca: Output feedback design for saturated linear plants using deadzone loops (2009)
- Galeani, Sergio; Tarbouriech, Sophie; Turner, Matthew; Zaccarian, Luca: A tutorial on modern anti-windup design (2009)
- Roos, C.; Biannic, J.-M.: A convex characterization of dynamically-constrained anti-windup controllers (2008)