The Quantitative Feedback Theory (QFT) Frequency Domain Control Design Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB functions for designing robust feedback systems using the QFT method. The QFT Toolbox includes a convenient GUI that facilitates classical loop shaping of controllers to meet design requirements in the face of plant uncertainty and disturbances. The Interactive Development Environment (IDE) for shaping controllers provides a point-click interface for loop shaping using classical frequency domain concepts.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Elso, Jorge; Gil-Martinez, Montserrat; Garcia-Sanz, Mario: Quantitative feedback control for multivariable model matching and disturbance rejection (2017)
- Xue, Dingyü; Chen, YangQuan: Modeling, analysis and design of control systems in MATLAB and Simulink (2015)
- Elso, Jorge; Gil-Martinez, Montserrat; Garcia-Sanz, Mario: A quantitative feedback solution to the multivariable tracking error problem (2014)
- Petersen, Ian R.; Tempo, Roberto: Robust control of uncertain systems: classical results and recent developments (2014)
- Elso, Jorge; Gil-Martínez, Montserrat; Garcia-Sanz, Mario: Nonconservative QFT bounds for tracking error specifications (2012)
- Kerr, Murray; Turner, Matthew C.; Villota, Elizabeth; Jayasuriya, Suhada; Postlethwaite, Ian: A robust anti-windup design procedure for SISO systems (2011)
- Mahdianfar, Hessam; Ozgoli, Sadjaad; Momeni, Hamid Reza: Robust multiple model adaptive control: Modified using $\nu $-gap metric (2011)
- Walsh, M.J.; Mahdi Alavi, S.M.; Hayes, M.J.: Practical assessment of hardware limitations on power aware wireless sensor networks -- an anti-windup approach (2010)
- Barreiro, Antonio; Baños, Alfonso: Nonlinear robust stabilization by conicity and QFT techniques (2000)
- Lee, J.W.; Chait, Yossi; Steinbuch, Maarten: On QFT tuning of multivariable $\mu$ controllers (2000)
- Park, Myoung Soo; Chait, Yossi; Steinbuch, Maarten: Inversion-free design algorithms for multivariable quantitative feedback theory: An application to robust control of a CD-ROM (1997)
- Chait, Yossi; Borghesani, Craig; Zheng, Yuan: Single-loop QFT design for robust performance in the presence of non-parametric uncertainties (1995)