The Quantitative Feedback Theory (QFT) Frequency Domain Control Design Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB functions for designing robust feedback systems using the QFT method. The QFT Toolbox includes a convenient GUI that facilitates classical loop shaping of controllers to meet design requirements in the face of plant uncertainty and disturbances. The Interactive Development Environment (IDE) for shaping controllers provides a point-click interface for loop shaping using classical frequency domain concepts.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Petersen, Ian R.; Tempo, Roberto: Robust control of uncertain systems: classical results and recent developments (2014)
- Barreiro, Antonio; Baños, Alfonso: Nonlinear robust stabilization by conicity and QFT techniques (2000)
- Lee, J.W.; Chait, Yossi; Steinbuch, Maarten: On QFT tuning of multivariable $\mu$ controllers (2000)
- Park, Myoung Soo; Chait, Yossi; Steinbuch, Maarten: Inversion-free design algorithms for multivariable quantitative feedback theory: An application to robust control of a CD-ROM (1997)
- Chait, Yossi; Borghesani, Craig; Zheng, Yuan: Single-loop QFT design for robust performance in the presence of non-parametric uncertainties (1995)