Polynomial Toolbox for Matlab. Polynomial Methods for Systems, Signal and Control. The Polynomial Toolbox is a package for systems, signals and control analysis and design based on advanced polynomial methods. It consists of as many as 222 M-files in MATLAB code and is easy to use.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Petersen, Ian R.; Tempo, Roberto: Robust control of uncertain systems: classical results and recent developments (2014)
- Henrion, Didier: Detecting rigid convexity of bivariate polynomials (2010)
- Henrion, Didier; Lasserre, Jean-Bernard: LMIs for constrained polynomial interpolation with application in trajectory planning (2006)
- Zúñiga, Juan Carlos; Henrion, Didier: A Toeplitz algorithm for polynomial $J$-spectral factorization (2006)
- Cotroneo, Tommaso; Willems, Jan C.: The simulation problem for high order linear differential systems. (2003)
- Henrion, Didier; Sagimoto, Kenji; Šebek, Michael: Rank-one LMI approach to robust stability of polynomial matrices. (2002)
- Frisk, Erik; Nyberg, Mattias: A minimal polynomial basis solution to residual generation for fault diagnosis in linear systems (2001)
- Henrion, Didier; Arzelier, Denis; Peaucelle, Dimitry; Šebek, Michael: An LMI condition for robust stability of polynomial matrix polytopes (2001)