Qsyn – The toolbox for robust control system design for use with Matlab.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Berger, Ari; Gutman, Per-Olof: A new view of anti-windup design for uncertain linear systems in the frequency domain (2016)
- Martín-Romero, Juan José; Gil-Martínez, Montserrat; García-Sanz, Mario: Analytical formulation to compute QFT bounds: the envelope method (2009)
- Gutman, Per-Olof; Nordin, Mattias; Cohen, Bnayahu: Recursive grid methods to compute value sets and Horowitz-Sidi bounds (2007)
- Gutman, Per-Olof: Robust and adaptive control: fidelity or an open relationship? (2003)
- Chesi, G.; Garulli, A.; Tesi, A.; Vicino, A.: A convex approach to the characterization of the frequency response of ellipsoidal plants (2002)