MLton is an open-source, whole-program, optimizing Standard ML compiler. Standard ML (SML) is a programming language that combines excellent support for rapid prototyping, modularity, and development of large programs, with performance approaching that of C.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Carette, Jacques; Kiselyov, Oleg: Multi-stage programming with functors and monads: eliminating abstraction overhead from generic code (2011)
- Hales, Thomas C.; Harrison, John; McLaughlin, Sean; Nipkow, Tobias; Obua, Steven; Zumkeller, Roland: A revision of the proof of the Kepler conjecture (2010)
- Acar, Umut A.; Blelloch, Guy E.; Blume, Matthias; Harper, Robert; Tangwongsan, Kanat: A library for self-adjusting computation. (2006)
- Ramsey, Norman; Dias, João: An applicative control-flow graph based on huet’s zipper. (2006)
- Faxén, Karl-Filip: Representation analysis for coercion placement (2002)