An open source traffic engineering toolbox. We present the TOTEM open source Traffic Engineering (TE) toolbox and a set of TE methods that we have designed and/or integrated. These methods cover intra-domain and inter-domain TE, IP-based and MPLS-based TE. They are suitable for network optimisation, better routing of traffic for providing QoS, load balancing, protection and restoration in case of failure, etc. The toolbox is designed to be deployed as an on-line tool in an operational network, or used off-line as an optimisation tool or as a traffic engineering simulator.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Altın, Ayşegül; Fortz, Bernard; Thorup, Mikkel; Ümit, Hakan: Intra-domain traffic engineering with shortest path routing protocols (2013)
- Altin, Ayşegül; Fortz, B.; Ümit, Hakan: Oblivious OSPF routing with weight optimization under polyhedral demand uncertainty (2012)
- Tizghadam, Ali; Bigdeli, Alireza; Leon-Garcia, Alberto; Naser, Hassan: Joint optimization of resources and routes for minimum resistance: from communication networks to power grids (2012)
- Cherubini, D.; Fanni, A.; Mereu, A.; Frangioni, A.; Murgia, C.; Scutellà, M.G.; Zuddas, P.: Linear programming models for traffic engineering in 100% survivable networks under combined IS-IS/OSPF and MPLS-TE (2011)
- Bley, Andreas; Fortz, Bernard; Gourdin, Eric; Holmberg, Kaj; Klopfenstein, Olivier; Pióro, Michał; Tomaszewski, Artur; ümit, Hakan: Optimization of OSPF routing in IP networks (2010)
- Altın, Ayşegül; Fortz, Bernard; Thorup, Mikkel; Ümit, Hakan: Intra-domain traffic engineering with shortest path routing protocols (2009)