Reactome is a free, open-source, curated and peer reviewed pathway database. Our goal is to provide intuitive bioinformatics tools for the visualization, interpretation and analysis of pathway knowledge to support basic research, genome analysis, modeling, systems biology and education. The current version (v56) of Reactome was released on March 24, 2016.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Stingo, Francesco C.; Chen, Yian A.; Tadesse, Mahlet G.; Vannucci, Marina: Incorporating biological information into linear models: a Bayesian approach to the selection of pathways and genes (2011)
- Baldan, Paolo; Cocco, Nicoletta; Marin, Andrea; Simeoni, Marta: Petri nets for modelling metabolic pathways: a survey (2010)
- Likić, Vladimir A.; Mcconville, Malcolm J.; Lithgow, Trevor; Bacic, Antony: Systems biology: the next frontier for bioinformatics (2010)
- Matthews, Lisa; Gopinath, Gopal; Gillespie, Marc; Caudy, Michael; Croft, David; De Bono, Bernard; Garapati, Phani; Hemish, Jill; Hermjakob, Henning; Jassal, Bijay; Kanapin, Alexander; Lewis, Suzanna; Mahajan, Shahana; May, Bruce; Schmidt, Esther; Vastrik, Imre; Wu, Guanming; Birney, Ewan; Stein, Lincoln; D’eustachio, Peter: Reactome knowledgebase of human biological pathways and processes (2009)
- Joshi-Tope, G.; Gillespie, Marc; Vastrik, Imre; D’eustachio, Peter; Schmidt, Esther; De Bono, Bernard; Jassal, Bijay; Gopinath, G.R.; Wu, G.R.; Matthews, Lisa; Lewis, Suzanna; Birney, Ewan; Stein, Lincoln: Reactome: a knowledgebase of biological pathways. (2005)