CALFEM: a finite element toolbox to MATLAB. CALFEM (Computer Aided Learning of the Finite Element Method) is an interactive computer program for teaching the finite element method (FEM). The program can be used for different types of structural mechanics problems and field problems. The present release of CALFEM, as a toolbox to MATLAB, represents the latest development of CALFEM based on MATLAB functions for finite element applications. The available functions are all the MATLAB functions as described by the MATLAB manual and the CALFEM functions for finite element analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Olsson, Karl-Gunnar; Dahlblom, Ola: Structural mechanics. Modelling and analysis of frames and trusses (2016)
- Aoues, Younes; Chateauneuf, Alaa: Benchmark study of numerical methods for reliability-based design optimization (2010)
- Imani, Behnam Motakef; Pour, Masoud: Tolerance analysis of flexible kinematic mechanism using DLM method (2009)
- Weickum, G.; Eldred, M.S.; Maute, K.: A multi-point reduced-order modeling approach of transient structural dynamics with application to robust design optimization (2009) ioport
- Figueiredo, Isabel N.; Júdice, Joaquim J.; Rosa, Silvério S.: A class of mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints: a smooth algorithm and applications to contact problems (2005)
- Sandberg, Göran E.; Hansson, Per-Anders; Gustavsson, Mats: Domain decomposition in acoustic and structure-acoustic analysis (2001)
- Svedberg, Thomas; Runesson, Kenneth: An algorithm for gradient-regularized plasticity coupled to damage based on a dual mixed FE-formulation (1998)