Spline Toolbox. This toolbox contains MATLAB® versions of the essential programs of the B-spline package (extended to handle also vector-valued splines) as described in A Practical Guide to Splines, (Applied Math. Sciences Vol. 27, Springer Verlag, New York (1978), xxiv + 392p; revised edition (2001), xviii+346p), hereafter referred to as PGS . The toolbox makes it easy to create and work with piecewise-polynomial functions. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Mirshekari, Elham; Spiteri, Raymond J.: Extending BACOLI to solve the monodomain model (2016)
- Xue, Dingyü; Chen, YangQuan: Scientific computing with MATLAB (2016)
- Hào, Dinh Nho; Chuong, La Huu; Lesnic, Daniel: Heuristic regularization methods for numerical differentiation (2012)
- Chang, Shing I.; Yadama, Srikanth: Statistical process control for monitoring non-linear profiles using wavelet filtering and B-spline approximation (2010)
- Johnson, Michael J.; Shen, Zuowei; Xu, Yuhong: Scattered data reconstruction by regularization in B-spline and associated wavelet spaces (2009)
- Sommariva, Alvise; Vianello, Marco: Gauss-Green cubature and moment computation over arbitrary geometries (2009)
- Shirota, Minori; Sanada, Toshiyuki; Sato, Ayaka; Watanabe, Masao: Formation of a submillimeter bubble from an orifice using pulsed acoustic pressure waves in gas phase (2008)
- Coleman, Thomas F.; Li, Yuying; Verma, Arun: Reconstructing the unknown local volatility function (2001)
- Kim, Sang Dong; Lee, Yong Hun: Analysis on eigenvalues for preconditioning cubic spline collocation method of elliptic equations (2001)
- Moallem, M.; Patel, Rajni V.; Khorasani, K.: Flexible-link robot manipulators. Control techniques and structural design (2000)
- Messac, Achille; Sivanandan, Arun: A new family of convex splines for data interpolation (1997)
- Kitanidis, Peter K.: Analytical expressions of conditional mean, covariance, and sample functions in geostatistics (1996)