Mendel: the Swiss army knife of genetic analysis programs. Summary: Mendel is one of the few statistical genetics packages that provide a full spectrum of gene mapping methods, ranging from parametric linkage in large pedigrees to genome-wide association with rare variants. Our latest additions to Mendel anticipate and respond to the needs of the genetics community. Compared with earlier versions, Mendel is faster and easier to use and has a wider range of applications. Supported platforms include Linux, MacOS and Windows.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume II: structure, function, and applications (2017)
- Li, Jiahan; Zhong, Wei; Li, Runze; Wu, Rongling: A fast algorithm for detecting gene-gene interactions in genome-wide association studies (2014)
- Wu, Tong Tong: Lasso penalized semiparametric regression on high-dimensional recurrent event data via coordinate descent (2013)
- Wu, Tong Tong; He, Xin: Coordinate ascent for penalized semiparametric regression on high-dimensional panel count data (2012)
- Elliott, Brendan; Cheng, En; Mayes, Stephen; Ozsoyoglu, Z.Meral: Efficiently calculating inbreeding on large pedigrees databases (2009) ioport