Short guide to YaLie: yet another Lie mathematica package for Lie symmetries. Lie group techniques provide a method to obtain solutions of partial differential equations and systems. Yet another Lie package, YaLie.m, is a Mathematica package that efficiently calculate the determining equations for Lie symmetries. The YaLie.ps archive is a short guide a YaLie.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Peterson, Daniel: Prospects for a new account of time reversal (2015)
- Molati, Motlatsi; Khalique, Chaudry Masood: Symmetry classification and invariant solutions of the variable coefficient BBM equation (2013)
- Molati, M.; Mahomed, F.M.: Symmetry classification of collapsible tube model incorporating tension (2012)
- Molati, Motlatsi; Khalique, Chaudry Masood: Lie group classification of a generalized Lane-Emden type system in two dimensions (2012)
- Molati, M.; Ramollo, M.P.: Symmetry classification of the Gardner equation with time-dependent coefficients arising in stratified fluids (2012)
- Molati, M.; Hayat, T.; Mahomed, F.: Rayleigh problem for a MHD Sisko fluid (2009)