A-MAZE: A code package to compute 3D magnetic flows, 3D NLTE radiative transfer, and synthetic spectra. This page contains a brief survey of the A-MAZE code package. For details on each of its parts use the links in the appropriate sections below. The A-MAZE code package comprises three sets of codes: AMRCART, adaptive mesh codes for 1D-3D hydrodynamics and MHD; TR3D, a 3D optically thick NLTE radiative transfer code; D3NEBEL, 1D/3D optically thin NLTE radiative transfer codes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Ziegler, U.: A solution-adaptive central-constraint transport scheme for magnetohydrodynamics (2005)
- Keppens, R.; Nool, M.; Tóth, G.; Goedbloed, J.P.: Adaptive mesh refinement for conservative systems: multi-dimensional efficiency evaluation (2003)
- Folini, Doris; Walder, Rolf: 3D hydrodynamical simulations of colliding wind binaries: Theory confronts observations (2000)
- Walder, Rolf; Folini, Doris: On the stability of colliding flows: Radiative shocks, thin shells, and supersonic turbulence (2000)
- Folini, Doris; Walder, Rolf: 3D radiative transfer under conditions of non-local thermodynamic equilibrium: A contribution to the numerical solution (1999)
- Walder, R.: 3D simulations of colliding hypersonic radiative flows in astrophysics (1996)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.the-a-maze.net/people/folini/research/a_maze/a_maze.html#reference