BNPdensity: Ferguson-Klass Type Algorithm for Posterior Normalized Random Measures. Modeling mixtures with normalized random measures by a Ferguson-Klass type algorithm for posterior normalized random measures.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Argiento, Raffaele; Bianchini, Ilaria; Guglielmi, Alessandra: A blocked Gibbs sampler for NGG-mixture models via a priori truncation (2016)
- Favaro, S.; Lomeli, M.; Teh, Y.W.: On a class of $\sigma $-stable Poisson-Kingman models and an effective marginalized sampler (2015)
- Lau, John W.; Cripps, Edward: Stick-breaking representation and computation for normalized generalized gamma processes (2015)
- Mueller, Peter: Introduction to “On a class of $\sigma $-stable Poisson-Kingman models and an effective marginalized sampler” by S. Favaro, M. Lomeli, Y. W. Teh (2015)
- Barrios, Ernesto; Lijoi, Antonio; Nieto-Barajas, Luis E.; Prünster, Igor: Modeling with normalized random measure mixture models (2013)