Jmol: an open-source Java viewer for chemical structures in 3D with features for chemicals, crystals, materials and biomolecules.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Qiming Sun, Timothy C. Berkelbach, Nick S. Blunt, George H. Booth, Sheng Guo, Zhendong Li, Junzi Liu, James McClain, Sandeep Sharma, Sebastian Wouters, Garnet Kin-Lic Chan: The Python-based Simulations of Chemistry Framework (PySCF) (2017) arXiv
- Carugo, Oliviero (ed.); Eisenhaber, Frank (ed.): Data mining techniques for the life sciences (2016)
- Zok, Tomasz; Popenda, Mariusz; Szachniuk, Marta: MCQ4Structures to compute similarity of molecule structures (2014)
- Sarkar, Subhra; Witham, Shawn; Zhang, Jie; Zhenirovskyy, Maxim; Rocchia, Walter; Alexov, Emil: DelPhi web server: A comprehensive online suite for electrostatic calculations of biological macromolecules and their complexes (2013)
- Linsen, Lars (ed.); Hagen, Hans (ed.); Hamann, Bernd (ed.); Hege, Hans-Christian (ed.): Visualization in Medicine and Life Sciences II. Progress and New Challenges. Selected papers based on the presentations at the second international workshop, VMLS, Bremerhaven, Germany, June 22--24, 2009 (2012)
- Ruotsalainen, Lauri; Vuorinen, Matti: Numerical methods with Sage (2012)
- Malik, Adeel; Firoz, Ahmad; Jha, Vivekanand; Ahmad, Shandar: PROCARB: a database of known and modelled carbohydrate-binding protein structures with sequence-based prediction tools (2010) ioport