The Hybrid Toolbox is a MATLAB/Simulink toolbox for modeling, simulating, and verifying hybrid dynamical systems, for designing and simulating model predictive controllers for hybrid systems subject to constraints, and for generating linear and hybrid MPC control laws in piecewise affine form that can be directly embedded as C-code in real-time applications.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Benavoli, Alessio; Piga, Dario: A probabilistic interpretation of set-membership filtering: application to polynomial systems through polytopic bounding (2016)
- Mayne, David Q.: Model predictive control: recent developments and future promise (2014)
- Schwung, Andreas; Adamy, Jürgen: Modeling with discrete-time recurrent fuzzy systems via mixed-integer optimization (2012)
- Menchinelli, P.; Bemporad, A.: Hybrid model predictive control of a solar air conditioning plant (2008)
- Jones, C.N.; Kerrigan, E.C.; Maciejowski, J.M.: Lexicographic perturbation for multiparametric linear programming with applications to control (2007)