ACE (Algebraic Combinatorics Environment). ACE is a Maple library which includes packages providing combinatorial tools useful in algebraic combinatorics. Functions are mostly related to the symmetric group and handle such objects as partitions, compositions, permutations, words, Young tableaux, divided differences, (non-commutative) symmetric functions and Schubert polynomials. Computer algebra system (CAS).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Chen, William Y.C.; Tang, Robert L.; Wang, Larry X.W.; Yang, Arthur L.B.: The $q$-log-convexity of the Narayana polynomials of type $B$ (2010)
- Chen, William Y.C.; Wang, Larry X.W.; Yang, Arthur L.B.: Schur positivity and the $q$-log-convexity of the Narayana polynomials (2010)
- Shareshian, John; Wachs, Michelle L.: Eulerian quasisymmetric functions (2010)
- Lassalle, Michel: Two positivity conjectures for Kerov polynomials (2008)
- Lapointe, L.; Lascoux, A.; Morse, J.: Tableau atoms and a new Macdonald positivity conjecture (2003)
- Lapointe, Luc; Morse, Jennifer: Schur function identities, their $t$-analogs, and $k$-Schur irreducibility (2003)
- Kleber, Michael: Embeddings of Schur functions into types $B/C/D$ (2002)
- Prosper, Vincent: SFA, a package on symmetric functions considered as operators over the ring of polynomials for the computer algebra system MAPLE (2000)
- Lascoux, Alain; Pragacz, Piotr: Operator calculus for $\widetildeQ$-polynomials and Schubert polynomials (1998)
- Leclerc, Bernard; Leidwanger, Séverine: Schur functions and affine Lie algebras (1998)
- Lascoux, Alain: Young’s natural idempotents as polynomials (1997)