Special functions in r: introducing the gsl package. gsl: wrapper for the Gnu Scientific Library. An R wrapper for the special functions and quasi random number generators of the Gnu Scientific Library (http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/). See gsl-package.Rd for details of overall package organization, and Misc.Rd for some functions that are widely used in the package, and some tips on installation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Christoph Bergmeir and Daniel Molina and José Benítez: Memetic Algorithms with Local Search Chains in R: The Rmalschains Package (2016)
- Jodrá, P.; Jiménez-Gamero, M.D.: A note on the log-Lindley distribution (2016)
- Neville, Sarah E.; Ormerod, John T.; Wand, M.P.: Mean field variational Bayes for continuous sparse signal shrinkage: pitfalls and remedies (2014)
- Ya-Shan Cheng; Chien-Yu Peng: Integrated Degradation Models in R Using iDEMO (2012)
- Bibby, Bo Martin; Væth, Michael: The two-dimensional beta binomial distribution (2011)