References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Jansen, Christina; Katelaan, Jens; Matheja, Christoph; Noll, Thomas; Zuleger, Florian: Unified reasoning about robustness properties of symbolic-heap separation logic (2017)
- David, Cristina; Kroening, Daniel; Lewis, Matt: Propositional reasoning about safety and termination of heap-manipulating programs (2015)
- Qin, Shengchao; He, Guanhua; Chin, Wei-Ngan; Yang, Hongli: Invariants synthesis over a combined domain for automated program verification (2013)
- Magill, Stephen; Tsai, Ming-Hsien; Lee, Peter; Tsay, Yih-Kuen: THOR: A tool for reasoning about shape and arithmetic. Tool paper (2008) ioport
- O’Hearn, Peter: Separation logic tutorial (2008)