truncdist: Truncated Random Variables. A collection of functions to evalue probability density functions, cumulative distribution functions, quantile functions and random numbers for truncated random variables. Functions are provided to also compute the expected value and variance. Nadarajah and Kotz (2006) developed most of the functions. QQ plots can be produced. All the probability functions in the stats, stats4 and evd packages are automatically available for truncation..
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- De Los Ríos, F.A.; Paluszny, M.: Extracting information about the rotator cuff from magnetic resonance images using deterministic and random techniques (2015)
- Mehmood, Rashid; Riaz, Muhammad; Does, Ronald J.M.M.: Efficient power computation for $r$ out of $m$ runs rules schemes (2013)
- Batsidis, Apostolos: Errors of misclassification in discrimination with data from truncated $t$ populations (2012)
- Clementi, Fabio; Gallegati, Mauro; Kaniadakis, Giorgio: A new model of income distribution: the $\kappa $-generalized distribution (2012)
- Ligtvoet, Rudy: An isotonic partial credit model for ordering subjects on the basis of their sum scores (2012)
- Botts, Carsten: A modified adaptive accept-reject algorithm for univariate densities with bounded support (2011)