nQuery Advisor + nTerim. Software for Sample Size and Power Analysis. Accurately calculating power & sample size is crucial to establishing efficacy, leading to trial success at all stages of the clinical development process. Introducing nQuery Advisor + nTerim, the most trusted, accurate, user friendly software for calculating power & sample size. nQuery Advisor + nTerim is favoured by top Pharma and Biotech companies, leading regulatory agencies and respected academic and research institutions worldwide.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Tang, Yongqiang: Notes on Kolassa’s method for estimating the power of Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney test (2016)
- Hua, Steven Y.; Hawkins, D. L.; Zhou, Jihao: Statistical considerations in bioequivalence of two area under the concentration-time curves obtained from serial sampling data (2013)
- Guo, Jiin-Huarng: Optimal sample size planning for the Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney and van Elteren tests under cost constraints (2012)
- Khorshed Alam, M.; Bhaskara Rao, M.; Cheng, Fu-Chih: Sample size determination in logistic regression (2010)
- Kodell, Ralph L.; Lensing, Shelly Y.; Landes, Reid D.; Kumar, K. Sree; Hauer-Jensen, Martin: Determination of sample sizes for demonstrating efficacy of radiation countermeasures (2010)
- Jacqueline Johnson; Keith Muller; James Slaughter; Matthew Gurka; Matthew Gribbin; Sean Simpson: POWERLIB: SAS/IML Software for Computing Power in Multivariate Linear Models (2009) not zbMATH
- John Kairalla; Christopher Coffey; Keith Muller: GLUMIP 2.0: SAS/IML Software for Planning Internal Pilots (2008) not zbMATH
- Hoover, Donald R.: Extending power and sample size approaches developed for McNemar’s procedure to general sign tests (2005)